Using a dropper, apply up to 1mL of the solution directly to the scalp in the areas affected by hair loss, twice daily, with at least eight hours between the two applications. A good way to apply the solution is in small droplets to the affected area. This helps spread the solution around and also prevents it from running down your head. Rubbing the solution in is not necessary, although some guys use their fingers or the dropper to spread the solution around the affected area of the scalp.
Articles in this section
- What hair loss products do you sell?
- How long does it take for Hims hair loss treatments to start working?
- Can I take the Hims products with other medications?
- What type of hair loss is Hims for?
- What is Topical Finasteride?
- What’s in the Topical Finasteride with Minoxidil solution?
- How do I use the Topical Finasteride with Minoxidil treatment?
- What is different about the Hims Topical Finasteride with Minoxidil formula?
- What are the potential side effects of Topical Finasteride with Minoxidil?
- How soon can I expect to see results with Topical Finasteride with Minoxidil?